2015年1月24日土曜日

Message from Waewdao as Draupadi, Yama, Citrasena and Deer.

The day when we reached the end of the last scene and Hiroshi called for black out, my heart dropped. I know that this is going to happen, I know that we will reach this point, I just not prepared for this…….. what can I said?? Everything is so sudden. We’ve been working on this for so long and it seemed to me like a never endless process. But here we are, in Jakarta, counting the day down to the last two performances and go back to our own countries, travel to another countries and continued our profession, until the next time comes. However, after every performances I still feel like I would like to get into the timemachine and go back to the previous one, and make it better, one will ever think that they are completely did such a perfect job for each of their performance, I am one of that. I just hope that we will have time and chance to develop this piece together again in the future. With a lot of love, heart, care, and ambitious from all colleagues, we are able to succeed the Mahabharata II project, thank you to all of you who I couldn’t name, all who work on this, families and friends who always their to support us, we will see again, when our path cross, I promise.
ไม่สามารถรอได้! = Can not wait!
Waewdao, yours Draupadi and so on.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿